cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useriHYcBEf2TK
Constellation

Samsung has the worst customer service

So I ordered a Note 10+ on 11/26. It was $300 off the price and included free galaxy buds. On 11/29 I went on the app and it said the phone was backordered and would be delivered by 12/10. Ok, no problem. On 12/5 I received and email from Samsung telling me my order had been canceled. So, I called them. The hold time was crazy so I opted to have them call me back. An hour later I get a call only to be placed on hold for 5 more minutes. When the rep finally comes on I explain to her that my order was canceled and I was calling to see why. She told me due to the carrier and she didnt have any other information. It was late so I just let it go. It was a good deal, but I just said forget it.

A couple days later, I go to get a phone through my carrier. But, it tells me I already have a new contract and im not eligible. So at this point Im so confused. I call the carrier and they tell me that I have a plan that was set up through Samsung. I tell them samsung canceled that order, so I should be able to upgrade. I tell them I will call them back and I call Samsung again. I wait an hour for a call back, when I finally get a rep, the rep tells me my carrier rejected my plan and they didnt have anymore info. I explain that my carrier has the plan set up on their end with and didnt know the order was canceled until I told them. The rep had no emotion, she sounded like she was reading a script and just kept saying the same thing over and over. So, I asked for a manager. After holding for 20 minutes the call all of a sudden was disconnected. So, I called again and had to wait another hour. Meanwhile I call my carrier and we are trying to figure out what happened for about an hour. While on the phone with my carrier, samsung called back. I merged the call so we could all talk, but guess what? The phone mysteriously hung up again. So, I had to call Samsung again for another call back. The rep for my carrier called me back and she tried her best to assist. But she couldnt do anything until Samsungs plan was removed from my account, which is going to take a couple days to do. 

When I got my callback from Samsung, I went through my story again. I explained that my carrier had everything set up and that they didnt reject the plan. Once again instead of listening and try to show some kind of compassion, the rep just kept saying the carrier rejected the plan. So I asked to speak to a manager again and made it clear that I had been hung up already and not to let that happen again. After holding for an hour to speak to a manager, I got absolutely nowhere. She didnt care about my issue, just kept saying there is nothing we can do. So I dont get the deal for the phone, I have to wait to get an upgrade through my carrier until the samsung plan is removed, and I havd to wait 7 to 14 days for the refund on the taxes I paid.

I have been a Samsung Customer for a very long time. After their lack of concern I am truly thinking about switching to a different brand.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung_oEIsP1O
Astronaut

Re: Samsung has the worst customer service

Call and file a complaint with the better business bureau.

Re: Samsung has the worst customer service

what is left to think about?