cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usert7yl65FEAO
Asteroid

Samsung internet keep closing automatically

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought the note 10+ everytime i open the Samsung internet after 5 sec. It closes automatically and i keep trying to open but keeps closing, i cleared cache and force stop the app but it continues to do the same.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I don't see any of my note 8 themes on my note 10 or wall...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you try to remove the Samsung account and add it back to see if you notice any change?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

15 REPLIES 15
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung internet keep closing automatically

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you ever get any error messages when this happens? Does the Chrome browser act the same for you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usert7yl65FEAO
Asteroid

No no error messages and all other browsers works fine, i...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No no error messages and all other browsers works fine, i also have chrome and opera

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: No no error messages and all other browsers works fine, i...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you load the phone into safe mode and tell me if Samsung Internet still closes out automatically? I just tested on a Note 9 and all seems fine both in safe mode and on it's own, but I unfortunately do not have a Note 10 to test on at the moment. 

Black Hole

Re: Samsung internet keep closing automatically

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usert7yl65FEAO wrote:

I just bought the note 10+ everytime i open the Samsung internet after 5 sec. It closes automatically and i keep trying to open but keeps closing, i cleared cache and force stop the app but it continues to do the same.

When you cleared cache, have you tried clearing data?

usert7yl65FEAO
Asteroid

I just tried it in safe mode and it is working fine and d...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just tried it in safe mode and it is working fine and didn't close i turned off safe mode and it's back to c losing

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I just tried it in safe mode and it is working fine and d...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So this typically means you have an app or setting that is potentially causing this to happen. Can you remember anything specific that was downloaded or changed right when this first started happening?

usert7yl65FEAO
Asteroid

All I did when I bought it is using smart switch to trans...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All I did when I bought it is using smart switch to transfer from note 8 to note 10+ and Samsung internet was working fine on note 8 also I didn't install or add any new apps on the note 10+

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: All I did when I bought it is using smart switch to trans...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When transferring over from the Note 8, did you bring over any of the apps that were installed on it or just stuff like pictures/contacts?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: All I did when I bought it is using smart switch to trans...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Alternatively, did you use a theme on the Note 8? When using smart switch it could have transferred over the theme which could be causing this to happen.