cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Archsplinh
Constellation

Samsung mess up the Note 10+ and I have to return everything back to them

So, I have to cancel and return everything of the pre order of the note 10+ that I purchased right after the launch.  

Couple weeks ago I made a purchased through Samsung website a new Unlock Note 10+ Aura Glow 256 GB with that they had offered a $600 trade in for my Note 9 that I currently using and plus $200 additional bonus for the accessories..

I did made the order and double check couple of times. My order include an unlocked Note 10+ Aura Glow 256 GB, a black LED cover, an ear bug bluetooth wireless headphones, and an external battery storage and will be trade in my Note 9... Double check every thing.

So I got everything that I ordered yesterday, except the wrong color (white) for the case cover. So I called Samsung to have the exchange for a different one. That is not a big deal.

However I also find out that some how and for some reason my trade in device got changed from Note 9 to an S10+. With that stated in the order, I no longer can trade in my note 9 for the credit. Samsung wouldn't except it because it was wrong device if I did send in my note 9 in.

So i called Samsung again, they told me either I have to keep my note 9 and pay for full prices or return everything to them and make a difference order with a correctly trade in device. And there are nothing they can do about it... Really. So I decided to return everything.

To purchase a new orders, Samsung no longer offer the $200 bonus for the accessories...

I'm wondering are there anyone has the same problem that I have.

To bad, maybe time to find a new brand or so..

However, I have one quick day with the note 10+ though. At first everything seem to be the same as the note 9, but the longer I'm using it, the more it grow on to me, and I start to really like it

And now I have to switching back to my note 9, a completely different experience.. Everything just got slower and old... but for now.

2 REPLIES 2
userytMORWa7mN
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung mess up the Note 10+ and I have to return everything back to them

Sell your Note9 and keep all your bonuses you got

userytMORWa7mN
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung mess up the Note 10+ and I have to return everything back to them

Oh and my pre-order isnt expected till Sept 10th so your lucky