cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKLHvYTAY6T
Asteroid

Samsung note10 plus black

My Samsung Note Black came with a black stylus. I thought all Note 10 models came with a blue stylus.

7 REPLIES 7
우미코
Astronaut

I just noticed that.... but i also realized that its not...

I just noticed that.... but i also realized that its not black its more of a navy blue, that did bumb me out a lot

BR33D909
Constellation

Nope black came with black and the blue came with the blu...

Nope black came with black and the blue came with the blue and the aura glow came with blue also but this time they arnt branded samsung unlike the note 9 and the note 8

Highlighted
Comet

Hi @userKLHvYTAY6T Hope you're doing well. No usually Spe...

Hi @userKLHvYTAY6T

Hope you're doing well. No usually Spen tend to match the color of the device. So what color the Device is Most Spen are also the same color. For example Black note has Black Spen, Blue have Blue Spen.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

userKLHvYTAY6T
Asteroid

All the reviews and commercials show a blue stylus. Thats...

All the reviews and commercials show a blue stylus. Thats why I expected a blue stylus. All note 9 came with yellow stylus

userIGSpVg85Ma
Asteroid

Re: All the reviews and commercials show a blue stylus. Thats...

My black Note 10+ came with a black stylus.  My black Note 9 had a black stylus.  My wife's lavender Note 9 came with a purple stylus.

userKLHvYTAY6T
Asteroid

NBI this did not help in any way.

NBI this did not help in any way.

PoeticHobgoblin
Astronaut

My Note9 came with a lavendar pen, just like the phone. T...

My Note9 came with a lavendar pen, just like the phone. The commerical showed a yellow pen, and the instore display had a yellow pen. Im much happier with a pen that matches. Why have one that doesnt match? Im sure you could buy another color spen though.