cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung played everyone with the 3.0 ui beta sign up there is nothing in the app

Sm app don't have 3.0 ui beta sign up option
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Samsung played everyone with the 3.0 ui beta sign up there is nothing in t..

Chinese has announced they Will have beta This week! Why the US is Still in pending!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung played everyone with the 3.0 ui beta sign up there is nothing ..

I'm not surprised of course asia would get it first. but instead of sending us notifications about it knowing the sign up is not there yet they could at least say coming soon or give a time frame of when it would be available.
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Re: Samsung played everyone with the 3.0 ui beta sign up there is nothing ..

But the US should be first Like Korean. You know China doesnt have dev Beta. But for now, the China is first … Samsung!! What Are they doing
Highlighted
Asteroid

I have no clue but I do agree us should have been the first to test it
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung played everyone with the 3.0 ui beta sign up there is nothing in t..

right they are just playing with us. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the members app several times thinking that will make the notification
appear. S20+ unlocked here.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I don't understand why China would get the beta first when 90% of the population uses Huawei phones anyway
Highlighted
Galaxy

I am a Chinese. The real is huawei is not 90% population using……Whatever the how many percent Samsung using, if Samsung want to increase their sale percent in China, they need to improve the customer satisfaction That can understand they Will open the Beta in China soon. I don't understand the US is always faster than China. Why the Unlocked model is Still waiting. This is point
Highlighted
Asteroid

it might not have been china perse on the video I was watching it could of been Asia period but I seen it waslike most of the people over there use Huawei so giving them a beta program on a phone they don't use is weird I can see Korea cause that's where Samsung is based but if most of your sales are coming from the US then roll out the beta in those places first since they already have the phones
Highlighted

well the way your ccp government parades Huawei around and how China carriers Huawei sales it can be excused for people thinking they have 90% market share, Also I'm pretty sure SAMSUNG provides better Customer service that Huawei . IT'S just hard to compete with IP thieves who steal the work of others than offers the same product dirt cheap 🤔🤔🤔