Tylar28
Constellation

Samsung premium care

How do I register my new phone edith Samsung premium care

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung premium care

Thank you for reaching out. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/premium-care/

Samsung Care Ambassador

If you open your Samsung Member app and search Premium Care you will get the option I posted a picture look for the item on the bottom of my picture Screenshot_20190829-133933_Samsung Members.jpg

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Thank you for reaching out. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/premium-care/

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
TMikeG
Constellation

Samsung's web page mentioned above explains Premium Care, but there is no link to sign up.

Do it from the Samsung Members app as mentioned in the above reply. It will register your phone and you'll be able to activate it from there.

TMikeG
Constellation

KnightRalph, I did search for Premium Care. All I get are community messages, none which contain a way to enroll.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@TMikeG if you open the Samsung Member app and search for Premium Care you should get a list of community posts if you scroll down some you should see this 20190914_015334.jpg

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
TMikeG
Constellation

Thanks for the help but, as I said earlier, that post simply wasn't in my list.

However....I found the problem last night. If the post doesn't show up in the list of posts when searching for "Premium Care", then do this:  From the main Settings screen, go into Apps. Select the Samsung Members app and then select Clear Data. Reload the app, do the search again and it'll be there!