cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

Samsung support lying about canceled Note 10 pre orders

They have repeatedly lied about what is happening with all of these orders being canceled. All I keep hearing is "billing information incorrect". Sorry no look at my other thread here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note10/Why-Is-Samsung-Canceling-Credit-Card-Orders/m-p/777175#M5...

All of these people can't really be having that issue unless it's on the Samsung billing provider. Some have even tried Samsung financing and it was still canceled. So what is really going on here? 

10 REPLIES 10
user7NKUMg5OkO
Constellation

Re: Samsung support lying about canceled Note 10 pre orders

Dont know, but I've been getting cashback from wikibuy on orders canceled by Samsung so I dont mind

userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

I am sure they will reverse any cash back on canceled orders. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Our only recommendation is to speak with our eCommerce team directly with any questions regarding online orders. They can be reached at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

That team has already proven to be incompetent resolving any issues. I have personally tried a dozen or more times only to be told the same lies with no solution. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I am sorry I can't offer more, they are the only team that handles sales inquiries. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

It has already been escalated to the BBB so they will be able to deal with Samsung corporate directly. 

userAwEdHCizEw
Asteroid

The problem still persists.

For me,  there wasn't even a record of an attempt to buy the note10+ on preorder. So there goes the $150, etc. benefit. 
So yesterday, the 24th, I actually got a confirmed order placed. It was paid in full as the "credit check" didn't work although Experian notified me of the hit on my report. Nonetheless, financing vs. PIF wasn't an issue to me and the order had gone through.
However, this morning I received the email from Samsung asking for the update to payment information. I've now tried repeatedly to get it submitted "correctly" but get the same error message every time.
Samsung chat acted/spoke as though this was caused on my end and only pertained to me. The resolution offered was, "Try a different card."
I own 3 Samsung TVs, a Samsung dryer, the TabS3, a Note8 and an S8. The Note10+ would be the 7th Samsung phone purchase.  Also, I was prepared to get a Samsung range as well as upgrading to the TabS6 and replacing the oldest TV with a smart QLED version. 
Considering this problem and the horrible copy and paste, no solution answers from customer service, it's probably time to invest in upgrades with a different manufacturer.
Very poor management Samsung! I'm surprised by the extent and scope of what is clearly a real problem and your lack of support that includes no practical resolution, explanation, or (God forbid) the company and staff actually acknowledging that there's an issue.
Your mismanagement of customer service and the continually abysmal record on offering real solutions or support that includes the truth of a problem on your end is pushing me, a loyal and frequent customer, to walk away. Not only will you lose my business, you'll lose the recommendations that many of these customers and I would have happily given. My purchases may be chump change considering your profits, BUT as much bad publicity as this will cause certainly isn't.

userjBRvq2hiSQ
Constellation

Omg I'm so frustrated too! Same boat. Keep getting the run around. Customer service Had me open a second Samsung account and order it a second time then later got bounced back again. Trying to get someone to talk to is close to impossible and they don't seem to care 

zafyboy
Cosmic Ray

Same thing happened. No resolution still