cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung you disappointed your fans Galaxy Note 10+ fingerprint issue.

I bought Samsung Galaxy Note10+ few days ago, the biggest problem is the fingerprint scanner. using a expensive glass screen protector. Someone told me use without screen protector but it cost US$35 so it will be waste of money, I have registered same finger twice and later 4 time but still failing to unlock.
why that the fingerprint sensor didn't works on touch screen, Samsung logic is strange that the system message say press little hard, we are used to use touch screen and sometime feel finger pain while unlocking Galaxy note 10+, this isn't a cheaper phone. but fingerprint sensor is a trash part of it, and face unlock is a jock, completely ignoring eyes, its works even the eyes are close, anyone can open the phone in front of my face.
Samsung you disappointed your fans.

2 REPLIES 2
Astronaut

Re: Samsung you disappointed your fans Galaxy Note 10+ fingerprint issue.

Is everything else okay thus far?
Constellation

Re: Samsung you disappointed your fans Galaxy Note 10+ fingerprint issue.

Yes, everything else is fine, the battery life is good and the screen quality is bright and best, it readable even in the sun.
The ear speaker is such that it sounds better in the silence of the room when make a soft sound, but have to full the volume sound when out door, but to a quiet place, the sound of voice message or call is also heard by the people around me.
The hand or fingers on the back of the phone feels clear waves of speaker power while on the phone call with full volume, strange.