JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen is very white and hurts my eyes

(Topic created: 03-25-2020 07:58 PM)
usergLa69ECnDO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've tried dimming my phone and I dont like how low I have to set my screen brightness to look at my screen comfortably. I've tried using night mode and I dont like that as well. Any suggestions!?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NumberOneTech
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

HI im sorry to hear about the troubles youve been having and i would love to help. I think a feature you might like would be the blue light filter and i think it will be easier on ur eyes. if youd like to test out this feature just go to Settings > Display > Then click Blue Light Filter.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
NumberOneTech
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

HI im sorry to hear about the troubles youve been having and i would love to help. I think a feature you might like would be the blue light filter and i think it will be easier on ur eyes. if youd like to test out this feature just go to Settings > Display > Then click Blue Light Filter.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

ACEB0ND10
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi @usergLa69ECnDO , You can enable bluelight filter to lessen the whiteness of the screen and it wilkm lessen the light as well, follow the instructions below:

Navigate to Settings> Display >Blue light filter

toggle Blue light filter on,

Please let me know if this works for you. Thank you!