cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertFV7WdI6t1
Constellation

Screen protector and fingerprint recognition

I recently bought a Note10+. I asked for a devive compatible glass screen protector. The salesman recommended the PureGear HD tempered curved glass.

I boughy it and installed per instructions. I registered my fingerprint and it worked well for a day. After that I'm having major issues with it recognizing my print. I'm having to delete and re add my print daily and even then it intermittently works.

Any ideas or suggestions besides removing the protector? I have also turned on the more sensitive fingerprint option.

2 REPLIES 2
Dmann1317
Asteroid

Re: Screen protector and fingerprint recognition

I would go out and I would return that screen protector those are the ones that were having the issue that they had to release the update for do not buy the" Whitestone dome glass "is 1 protector for 50$ I suggest to go out and buy the Amazon brand one it is "A M film UV gel tempered glass screen screen protector" you get 2 for 40$

Dmann1317
Asteroid

Re: Screen protector and fingerprint recognition

I will tell you right now be careful when you install it that's why I went am film it was a 2 packthey are exactly the same thing as the other one you just get one more for $10 less and you can't see the gap on this thing it is so nice I showed my friends in August and they told me to put a screen protector on it when they were touching the screen protector with their fingers they had no idea