Samsung_tBx7Qe3
Astronaut

Re: Screen write change screen size

I need to go to school now

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_tBx7Qe3
Astronaut

I was almost late to the bus

Highlighted

In order to keep it full screen, don't screen shot it. First pull out your S-Pen, then pick the option screen write. This will screen shot it for you without shrinking down the image and you can still write and do what you gotta do. I hope this helps. Don't forget to click "solution solved" if this did help you out. Thanks!

userPOZTV5N1iI
Constellation

no this does NOT work
useryDbJnszrXC
Constellation

When you pull out the s-pen, it automatically screenshots and adds a gargantuan border, for what purpose I don't understand, since nothing can happen in that dead zone.  The corners make it look like you could make the picture bigger, but no, they can't be expanded, only the picture zoomed behind, which is just annoying.  Please fix this annoying stupidity.  Stop trying to be clever.  Screenshot the image full screen and let people write full size.  Why you making things complicated and difficult?

uservSRnzdX47Y
Astronaut

Absolutely the worst feature change by samsung

userl80bp3QkoK
Constellation

Got same problem. In plus ,why can't i erase a part of the word written and now it erases the whole word on screen write?? Why can't i write on full screen and now it crops the image? On phone restart ,it doesn't open on home page, just on the first page every time ! On the android 9 i didn't had any problems ! Now i have to w8 10 months until the phone is out of warranty to roll back at android 9. Why did you change this features?? 

userf3tbFkjFUH
Astronaut

For the first time ever I am writing a Samsung community note to sound my displeasure on this screen write fiasco by Samsung. I would absolutely fire the designer or the team that instituted this change in UI. We need a fullscreen screenwrite. I was using note 8, then went to Pixel but I missed the screen write and S pen so much I returned to note with Note 10 plus only to find this retooling of screen write which makes me so upset. PLEASE GIVE ME MY PHONE REAL ESTATE BACK and fire the person who wants to show us the large pens instead and save/share buttons on top. The previous setup from Note 8 was just fine. Please please bring that back. For now, thanks for sucking all my excitement out of Note 10.