cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Screen write change screen size

Where is Samsungs response to this????!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

Where is Samsung reply? I need a solution.

Any third party software?

Can i downgrade this problem to previous screenwrite like note 8?

Highlighted
Astronaut

The Screen Write feature is the ONLY reason I own the note phones. 

The loss of critical workspace on the screen with this latest update is asinine!  

Samsung better fix, or quite simply they will lose a longtime note purchaser.

This is the first time I have ever posted about an update.  I literally can not believe someone thought this was a good idea.  

Highlighted
Constellation

It's not an easy fix, and we shouldn't have to "fix" what some "out of touch" software team effed up. (Also, wouldn't that erase security updates!?)

The phone is special because of the pen. The pen is meant to WRITE on the screen. Why own this specific phone if I only get to write on 40-60% of the screen real estate, ESPECIALLY, when it was fine before!!!

People are mad for good reason. THEY USE THE FEATURE AND ITS RUINED. Oh ya, and Samsung has been mum. 

PS. Do you work for them? How would you know they aren't going to fix it?

(I've been an exclusive Note owner since the Note 2 btw, and this "update" feels like Samsung pulled one of the tires off my car, so it could get better gas mileage.)

Highlighted
Constellation

I couldn't agree more, this functionality is the sole reason for getting the Note for me. Been loving this series since Note 3, but if this doesn't get fixed, I'll look into other options.

I don't even understand the use of the new functionality, what's the purpose of not having the full screen? Please Samsung, share some light in here. 

Thanks 

Highlighted
Asteroid

The usefulness of screen write has been completely sucked out of it.  There is no logical reason for this.

SOMEONE FROM SAMSUNG MUST REPLY RO THIS!

Highlighted
Constellation

Screenwrite Not full Size

Why is screenwrite not full size when you take a screenshot? Who designed the extra half an inch loss of screen size all the way around? What were they thinking? How in the world does that benefit anyone in any way? It's like you had some college intern write the code for that. Please fix samsung this is super ridiculous, on ky note 8 its full size and I loved that feature. Now I'm honestly not sure why I even bought the note 10 if I can't easily screen write???

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Screenwrite Not full Size

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Screenwrite Not full Size

What's the point of these discussions if nobody does something about it? That's why I added this 2nd one.

Highlighted
Constellation

Agree, i have been using Note since Note 1, Note 3, Note 7, Note 8, and now Note 10+,

I'm using screen write everyday, sketching ideas and notes, usually taking all advantage of the full screen size, it is totally ridiculous to think that Samsung decrease our priviledge!!!

It seems a downgrade since i changed from Note 8 to Note 10+++++!!!

I am upset to be honest.