cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Scrolling Wallpaper Broken in 3rd Party Launchers with One UI 2.1

Yes please fix this Samsung.  Samsung lately has been doing more and more things that make me want to buy a different phone.  My first Samsung was an S7 Edge, then I went to an S8, then S9, now a Note 10+.  I've always defended my love for Samsung against my friends who always tell me to buy OnePlus or Pixel, but if Samsung doesn't stop doing stuff like this or throwing unwanted ads on a $1500 phone (https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/07/04/ads-are-taking-over-samsungs-galaxy-smartphones-and-im-fed-...) I might have to finally take my friends' advice.

Highlighted
Constellation

Recently there was a software update, and I also stopped working wallpaper scrolling in Nova Launcher

Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Astronaut

Here we are, 2 updates later... wallpaper scrolling is still broken (among other things it sounds like) Just got the september updates this morning and no change. Not cool! Pretty sure this is a base Android feature so how they ended up breaking it, or blocking it with no writen warning nor explanation is not appreciated! $1k+ phone not even able to do basic little bits is horrendous.

Asteroid

Yah, it's Samsung is starting to make some really bad decisions.  I currently own a Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and a Note 10+.  I regret purchasing the Watch 3 due to a horrendoud programming issue, and this lack of wallpaper scroll tells me that the direction Samsung is heading in is NOT the same one I want to be heading towards.  These last two pieces of Samsung are probably the last I am going to buy from them unless they smarten up.

Highlighted
Constellation

Not sure if an answer was posted already.. 

Open Nova Launcher. Type 'force' in the search field at the top, as in 'force wallpaper scrolling' and switch it on. 

It's a hidden setting that must be searched for.. Voila. Just worked for me.