cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Scrolling Wallpaper Broken in 3rd Party Launchers with One UI 2.1

Any updates from Samsung devs on this issue? or do we have to keep posting complaints.

I spent ages switching between launchers (nova and microsoft) resetting, clearing caches, restarting and looking for 3rd party apps to get this function back.... latest firmware updates etc.... only to find its a bug or a 'feature removal' from samsung.

i'm due an upgrade in september, i would like to keep my incremental samsung hardware updates going....but....its just the little things that always get me looking t competitors.

Highlighted

samsung stopped this feature, and disallowed 3rd theme apps like Nova launcher to have this feature on Galaxy phones.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have a Note 10+, yet still waiting for it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Maybe you could install Nova and confirm for everyone else that scrolling works with One UI 2.0 and then you can check again once you get the update? Just to confirm what I have noticed, please.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have the same issue, posted here too 

Highlighted
Constellation

Just got my VZ Note 10+ and straight away installed all the updates (nine in all) before I did anything else.  I gave One UI 2.1 a day, and while it really is a big improvent over Touchwiz (starting with the name), I still went back to Nova.  I'm glad to hear scrolling worked at one point, hopefully Samsung will fix it.

Highlighted
Comet

Not to insult your intelligence, but: have you checked to make sure the scroll setting is on in Nova?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Ha! No insult taken, I'm sure plenty of people won't check the setting. Yes I have checked. Also, same result in Action Launcher. Set the app for scrolling wallpaper, but no scrolling anymore.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I have the same issue - the wallpaper scrolling is not working though its checked in Nova (Prime).

And as mentioned below in another post, though not related to Nova or wallpaper, the fingerprint sensor is awful. Its only succesful maybe 20~25% of the time, and yesm I played with the screen sensitiovity setting and it makes no difference. As comnpared to an S7 which was 99% accurate, this is a real setback.

Highlighted
Constellation

I just purchased a new Galaxy Note 10 + and was so dissapointed that my classic wallpaper won't scroll.  Please, Samsung, fix this as soon as possible.  I'm using the Nova Launcher too, so I guess I'll have to wait for them to do an update as well, unless you fix what you broke and it will automatically fix the issue in the other launchers.  I never expected something a standard as this to be nonfunctional.  Yeash.