cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Scrolling wallpaper

Samsung please enable wallpaper scrolling support on one ui home, I cant get my custom ported pixel live wallpapers to work properly on my Galaxy Note 10+.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Scrolling wallpaper

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I want it too, is incredible that another phones haves scrolling wallpaper and one ui 2.0 doesn't supports it, as too android 10 doesn't supports full screen gestures for 3rd party desktop apps

Highlighted
Constellation

Your best bet is to download a third party launcher. Nova launcher will make a fairly close approximation of the Pixel launcher. You might also check out the lawnchair  launcher. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I went the android 10 gestures to work too, is it true that one ui 2.5 will bring the support for custom launchers?