cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usercuReIAtvY7
Astronaut

Secure folder note 10 plus

Hello there im having the dame issue were i cant access the secure folder and a messge comes up to contact customer servuce. My phone hasnt been rooted as ive checked on the root apps. I have been told that as my phone was origional from dublin ireland that some samsung apps wont work in the uk as it was registered outside of uk

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Secure folder note 10 plus

Hm, this is hard to answer as this is a USA forum, so most of us have limited knowledge of how things are done there. If that's what customer care told you, I suspect that might be the case. Yeah I'm not sure why your location would matter for an app on your phone, but they must have their reasons. UK is a very survailance heavy place, so maybe apps like secure folder are not allowed to be used in UK?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
usersRH1CEK54q
Constellation

How do I access the secure folder in the US? I cant seem to find it nor access it

usersRH1CEK54q
Constellation

Sorry I have a Galaxy S9

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@usersRH1CEK54q

Open System settings/ Biometrics and Security. Scroll down to Secure Folder. Tap on it and it start the set up process.

Have fun, 

CLF