cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Security path July

Hi. I am still waiting for the security path july for my onlocked Galaxy note 10 plus. Has anyone got this update?

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Security path July

I'm still on June's security patch not sure why I haven't received an update yet
Highlighted
Asteroid

The previous months everything was fine, on time. let's hope for the best

Highlighted
Astronaut

The newest patch comes with a firmware update that upgrades OneUI. It's a big update and carriers have been slow rolling it out, especially for unlocked phones.
Highlighted
Sun

Updates are sent out through Carriers. Once The update is ready through Samsung, Samsung will send the update out to your carrier. Then your carrier will make the small changes that it needs to. Once your carrier is ready, they will send out the update in waves to multiple devices at a time. You can always try restarting your device to see if the update shows up in your settings. You can always also reach out to your carrier and see if they have a timeframe as to when they will be sending out the update. I hope this helps!

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Same, I am stuck on June 1 Security Patch. It is 7 August now. I have Unlocked Note 10 (Not Plus/USA). I usually always recieved updates within first week of every month but July has passed and first week of August is gone too. Looks like Samsung is ditching us. 🙁
Highlighted
Constellation

still waiting for the July security patch
and its August 7th note 10 plus unlocked
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

So is this for all carriers, I noticed no one mentioned what carrier they were in. I have the unlocked note 10+ on T-mobile and am still stuck on CTE7 with June 1 security. I tried an AT&T SIM yesterday and that didn't help.
Highlighted

Re: Re: Security path July

Same with me. unlocked phone on T-Mobile. Still on June 1 update. It seems the unlocked phones have the lowest priority for updates.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I just check now and am update finally showed up.