cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnatr
Asteroid

Separate app sound

So there's no way I can route all apps to use the phone speakers (like normal operation) while connected to a Bluetooth speaker and separate only the music app to play on the Bluetooth speaker

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Separate app sound

In the Google play store, search for "sound assistant samsung". You will find the "SoundAssistant" app from Samsung. Download and open that app. Under "Separate app sound" you should be to do what you are asking about. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.soundassistant

Highlighted
Johnatr
Asteroid

This only let you choose one app to play on specific speaker. Either phone or Bluetooth. However if I'm already connected to Bluetooth, then all apps go to the Bluetooth. All apps. I'm trying to get all apps to default to the phone speaker like YouTube or snapchat even though I'm connected to a Bluetooth speaker but also have just one app just the one app to play music on the Bluetooth speaker. So basically the opposite of what you have suggested

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products

Johnatr
Asteroid

I don't think that that works at all. Unless you have some steps that I don't understand... Then no.

I want multiple apps (all apps) to play through the phone, except one app play through the connected Bluetooth speaker. And I don't think that you can accomplish that at all. Again unless you know something that I don't know