userWhONGrJLkZ
Asteroid

Re: Seriously bad picture quality on my Note 10+ rear cameras

You found any solution? 

I guess we got defective devices.

userxUrk9DJei3
Constellation

Might be defective. I just took photos today on normal settings and text them to my family. The asked what camera phone I was using and it was the note 10+ 5g and they are very clear according to my family and I would agree. Hope you resolve the issue.

jobinpt
Constellation

note 8 was camera was super.

Note 10 + camera is really bad picture & video..

Lostsoul
Asteroid

My note 10 + 5g takes the best pictures I've ever taken on a phone

Motown99
Constellation

This is the first Samsung phone I've purchased that has an absolute garbage set of cameras on it. I can literally take a picture with either my old Note 3 or Note Edge that will come out sharper with more detailed resolution than this $1200 2019 top of the line phone smh.

user0eQgU9Zqpv
Constellation

Even i am facing the camera issue, very bad quality picture ,did u visit service centre 

Highlighted
userVr7whGNe4D
Cosmic Ray

You have to give some type of example of what's happening, such as an image. I have a Note10+ and the camera is absolutely top of the line.

userkDGSi7nZuj
Constellation

I have the same problem. Purchased less than a week ago and horrible blurred image quality from the get-go. I have my carrier (rogers) sending me a new phone but after seeing this thread I'm nervous that my note10+ isn't a one-off lemon. My note 8 was awesome, I regret selling it after purchasing this note 10 plus. I may have to totally return this phone and switch to iPhone as I use my camera for work to send images to clients. Here's a photo comparison photo of a 2017 note 8 vs. note 10+ (that I took today 06/12/19) of my dog sitting still, in a well lit, indoor setting.. the note 10+ image is the blurry, all around bad quality one.  I'm speechless at how terrible it is and extremely disappointed at the hassle I feel I will have going forward. SAD!!!!

20191206_145953.jpg

20171202_162837.jpg