cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userkDGSi7nZuj
Constellation

Re: Seriously bad picture quality on my Note 10+ rear cameras

I have the same problem. Purchased less than a week ago and horrible blurred image quality from the get-go. I have my carrier (rogers) sending me a new phone but after seeing this thread I'm nervous that my note10+ isn't a one-off lemon. My note 8 was awesome, I regret selling it after purchasing this note 10 plus. I may have to totally return this phone and switch to iPhone as I use my camera for work to send images to clients. Here's a photo comparison photo of a 2017 note 8 vs. note 10+ (that I took today 06/12/19) of my dog sitting still, in a well lit, indoor setting.. the note 10+ image is the blurry, all around bad quality one.  I'm speechless at how terrible it is and extremely disappointed at the hassle I feel I will have going forward. SAD!!!!

20191206_145953.jpg

20171202_162837.jpg

userCG3IwadLHz
Constellation

My note 10 + takes great photos idk maybe it will be fixed with android 10 mine was better after android 10 horrible before with android 9

slane
Cosmic Ray

Do you have a case on your phone? 

Samsung_Yks7BPY
Astronaut

You may need to turn the beauty filter off. Mine was like too when I first got it. Almost returned it and went back to iphone but I will admit when the lighting is poor the photos will come out bad and sometimes blurred even if your subject isn't moving. If the lighting is good the phone takes the best pictures I've seen on any phone that I've had before.