cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
techpro4000
Asteroid

Shipping Delay?

Just checked my order and it says that its now expected to arrive September 3 instead of August 23.

12 REPLIES 12
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Shipping Delay?

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Michelangelo
Asteroid

I have two separate orders placed . One Note 10+ Aura Blue. August 23rd expected delivery. Note 10+ Aura Glow. First August 23rd .Then September 6th .Currently, September 10th ship date. Each order with the $150.00 & $50.00 credit for accessories. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721.

You'll be in good hands there.

Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

TheMiz
Asteroid

WOW I just checked mine as mine originally said Sept 10th !  it now says Aug 23rd. 

My order is for the Unlocked 256 Skittle Note 10+

Highlighted
techpro4000
Asteroid

Wow. They must have something going on with their system....

Wow. They must have something going on with their system. That's really strange how it's delaying some and then moving some back to the original plan.

userdTXFt1DerA
Constellation

Same here.. really makes me consider cancelling my preorder and getting it through my carrier or just not at all. Seems it will be soon than my preorder which I reserved early. Awesome..

Samsung Care Ambassador

I understand you guys feel the frustration of not gettingyour order on time but after all it will get to you at your door sooner than you think =).. Reason the order change is maybe due to inventory errors specially on popular colors. According to previous flagship release the shipping dates may change when the release date gets closer.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
techpro4000
Asteroid

Just checked my order and now it's back to August 23rd. I...

Just checked my order and now it's back to August 23rd. I'm getting the Note 10+ Aura Blue 256GB.

Tristanh
Cosmic Ray

Re: Just checked my order and now it's back to August 23rd. I...

Mine's been holding steady at Sept. 4th.