cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zackni93
Constellation

Shipping Delays

I ordered my note 10+ on november 30th as part of a promotion through samsung. Initial ship date was December 26th and it still hasn't been shipped. The projected ship date has been adjusted 3 times now. Has anyone else had this issue with samsung before?

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Shipping Delays

Where is it shipping to? And is some special edition version of the phone? I see the Starwars Edition says ships by January 17, if that's the one, I can imagine the demand being quite high.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
zackni93
Constellation

Shipping to Georgia, United States. It is a standard design.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

My sincerest apologies for the negative experience. For assistance regarding online orders, you will need to reach out to our eCommerce department directly. This is the only team with access to the resources necessary to assist you. They can be reached 7 days a week 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM EST at 855-726-8721. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userbM7T9Vb1Cf
Constellation

Yea I ordered my note 10 + Star Wars edition on January 1st and it was said to ship on the 23rd and got pushed back to February 7, 2020. But guess what no updates on my shipping status and no phone yet. Samsung has been the worst experience ever. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.