cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZZiWG0AluM
Cosmic Ray

Shipping date

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered my note 10 plus today and the site said it would be shipped by August 30, which already is after the release date. However, now its saying i wont receive my phone until September 10. I even tried asking if there is a chance it may ship earlier because I wont be around to sign for it on the 10th, but they couldn't give me a straight answer. Does anyone have any insight on this? I am not sure what to do.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Sadly no. My shipping date changed as well from 8.23 to 9...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Shipping/delivery dates usually change until the release date gets near. An accurate date should pe posted by next week. Some people may get their devices 2-3 days before the official release

12 REPLIES 12
Carin3121
Constellation

Sadly no. My shipping date changed as well from 8.23 to 9...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sadly no. My shipping date changed as well from 8.23 to 9.4. I'm just hoping it all happens sooner. That's all I can do.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Shipping/delivery dates usually change until the release date gets near. An accurate date should pe posted by next week. Some people may get their devices 2-3 days before the official release

userKMyus215EI
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why does bestbuy.com still show August 23?  Does Samsung give retailers a higher priority, similar to fast food chains giving drive thru higher priority?  Should we pre-order thru Bestbuy instead?

zeddy
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Everyone gets their own allotment of phones. Samsung apparently sold theirs a lot faster that BB

userkR9yaiLYzO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mines also changed from 8.23 to 9.10 and now its 9.4

Have literally no idea when they are going to process my order cause I did it on August 13 and the funny part is they shipped me the power bank already but waiting on the galaxy buds and the phone.. why not ship me everything together? Can't even cancel the whole time it said pending either

Angel16
Constellation

Re: Shipping date

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Once you get your tracking number if it's shipped by USPS or ups they usually let you sign for the package through there app or website

userVr7whGNe4D
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

While this is by no means a guarantee, when I've preordered before that has always alarmed me, but I always ended up getting the phone prior to or on the actual release date.  The "extra" items however, do come later sometimes. 

user7gmMYZQ5Kt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is also had my delivery date changed from the 30th to 9.4.19. it changed again this morning from 9.4.19 to 9.10.19 I'm a little angry not gonna lie. I thought about cancelling it but I pre ordered 2 weeks ago and the option to cancel disappeared a couple of days ago. 

userZZiWG0AluM
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I heard it's a good sign if the option to cancel disappears, unfortunately for me the option is still there