cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpIeuNSsb1e
Asteroid

Shipping delays Note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It just seems poor planning on Samsung's part - almost 20 day delay from the release date could have been easily avoided. I could have ordered is from BestBuy and now I am stuck here waiting.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Shipping delays Note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userpIeuNSsb1e We recommend that you call in and talk to our E-Commerce department 1-855-726-8721

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userpIeuNSsb1e We recommend that you call in and talk to our E-Commerce department 1-855-726-8721

View solution in original post

userpIeuNSsb1e
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried. It said my estimated wait time was 1 hr!

userNc5jCf03yf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The worst part is that if I am ordering it today - it gets shipped on Sept 13th. This is a joke.

lstunk3l
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Been there done that. Effectively told to sit and wait....this is not a solution. 

MeFnBruce2U
Constellation

I got mine the day it dropped.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got mine the day it dropped.

userpIeuNSsb1e
Asteroid

Re: I got mine the day it dropped.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Congrats! I assume you ordered it early. Maybe that is why they added YouTube premium. Just frustating!

user35iTVw6q0K
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope, I preordered a 10+ 512gb  from Best Buy August 14, still no word on when I'll get it!

userpIeuNSsb1e
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The one we have has it available for pickup for tomorrow! 

user2AWKGajKaH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

GET A LOAD OF THIS! TALK ABOUT STIRRING UP A BEES  NEST... FROM BEST BUY............

Delayed orders are typically fulfilled within 7 days. However, as soon as your item becomes available, we'll send an e-mail letting you know it's on the way.

We will keep your order open and continue to work on getting your item(s) to you until October 13, 2019. If your item(s) are still not available by this date, we'll cancel the item(s) and notify you via e-mail.

For more information and additional order options, see the What You Need to Know section below.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for being a loyal customer.

Sincerely,

Your Customer Care Team

And here's the real kicker.... Ordered 2 phones the same day and time. Note 10 plus Aurora Glow 5G 256GB for the wife. And a Note 10 plus Aurora Black 5G 512GB for myself on August 23rd. Original delivery date was August 30th. Wife got bumped to September 6th and received it. Mine got bumped twice to tonight, September 13th......... And then, I received the news from Best Buy.

AND let us not forget the deadline to file our $150.00 credit with Samsung for preordering.......

SO FOR ALL YOU OUT THERE WAITING... YOU'RE IN FOR A LONG ONE.... IF WE EVEN GET THEM AT ALL!!!

What a flipping joke!!!