cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Since I updated, my keyboard says it does not support gifs

Ever since I updated my phone I can no longer use gifs it says my keyboard does not support it and I'm using the Samsung keyboard

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Since I updated, my keyboard says it does not support gifs

Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and the software version for your Samsung Keyboard?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

You have to give permissions to bitmoji and the others to regain functionality

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give this link a try: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/No-GIFS-or-stickers/td-p/1189209/page/3

Please see the step provided by @David9193

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

Mine said the same thing and I just fixed it just by going to my messages and clicking on any message just to bring up the keyboard and I clicked on gif and says go to the galaxy store and it's going to say keyboard content center and click install and there you have it your gifs are all back