cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2TKXhOHZ0t
Asteroid

So disappointed with New Note 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I m so disappointed after buying Note 10 n switching from s10. Is there anyway I can return n buy another s10 from Samsung directly. I purchased via T Mobile. Are there any other user think that way?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: So disappointed with New Note 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You would need to return it to the store that you got it from what are some reasons that you don't like your new Note 10

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
3 REPLIES 3
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2TKXhOHZ0t wrote:

I m so disappointed after buying Note 10 n switching from s10. Is there anyway I can return n buy another s10 from Samsung directly. I purchased via T Mobile. Are there any other user think that way?

What is wrong with the device?  Why you don't like it?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You would need to return it to the store that you got it from what are some reasons that you don't like your new Note 10

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
user2TKXhOHZ0t
Asteroid

Dear Charkatak, other than stylus I do not see any other...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear Charkatak, other than stylus I do not see any other difference and also the Display of S10 is much much better.