cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKA0PH1DbT7
Asteroid

Re: So much for having an UNLOCKLED phone, guess it's about to be TEAM APPLE

Wow!

Sorry to see that you had such a bad experience.

I did the upgrade to Note 10+ unlocked and I did not have a problem whatsoever.

I did the reactivation with T-Mobil myself and did not event had to go to their store.

Even the files transfer was smooth and my Note 10+ runs fantastic.

Again, hard for you to check now what may have gone wrong and I am sorry that someone from user group did not go well.

The Lava Lab
Cosmic Ray

So why aren't you making Samsung fix the phone or send you a new one since you brought it from them its still in Warranty right?

I wouldnt keep worrying my head... any charge I sent to them I would dispute with my creditor and I would be giving them back their phone and getting a new one

END OF STORY

Need Photos or Videos feel free to contact Us on ANY Social Network @TheLavaLab!* Facebook.com/TheLavaLab, Instagram.com/TheLavaLab, or TheLavaLab.com ☕??
user5QgC802my9
Constellation

I bought my phone brand new unlocked Note 10+ from Samsung. Verizon says it's compatible, Xfinity mobile my current carrier says it's not yet they use Verizon's network. This is completely carrier related and a way carriers force you to buy from them rather than unlocked from Samsung. The phone whether bought from Samsung, or Verizon or Xfinity or AT&T is still the same phone with all the correct radios and bands. Carriers simply lock you down with software. Apple won't allow this hence if you buy an unlocked iphone from Apple you can take it to any carrier with no issue as I did when I moved from AT&T to Tmobile and ultimately Xfinity.

--Franny
Astronaut

Thank you

Highlighted
robgarza4l
Asteroid

Mannn, if you switch to apple, have fun getting samsung technology 5 years after samsung releases theirs.