cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzCSPms57rY
Constellation

Sound Continuously Crossfades Between Speakers

I have the Galaxy Note 10 plus. When I listen to music through the regular phone speakers the audio continiously fades in and out and has what I can best describe as a crossfade effect bouncing between the top and bottom speakers. 

All audio equalizer settings are at default settings. The Note 10 sound settings are also at default factory settings. Dolby atmos settings are not activated. This audio issue does not happen if I use headphones. Any thoughts on a cause or suggestions for a fix?

3 REPLIES 3
userXT2uu2VfzH
Constellation

Re: Sound Continuously Crossfades Between Speakers

I have the same problem with my note 10 I was wondering its it only me I'm trying to figure it out too 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@userzCSPms57rY wrote:

I have the Galaxy Note 10 plus. When I listen to music through the regular phone speakers the audio continiously fades in and out and has what I can best describe as a crossfade effect bouncing between the top and bottom speakers. 

All audio equalizer settings are at default settings. The Note 10 sound settings are also at default factory settings. Dolby atmos settings are not activated. This audio issue does not happen if I use headphones. Any thoughts on a cause or suggestions for a fix?

Maybe you get some notifications that lower the volume of what you are listening to and it sounds like crossfade?

userXT2uu2VfzH
Constellation

Go to  settings put in stereo in the search bar go to mono audio and turn it off it should stop that