cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqmJXawUAIZ
Asteroid

Spen showing as absent when folio case is on

The spen missing icon come on my screen when I put on a folio case on my new note 10 plus . Very annoying 

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Spen showing as absent when folio case is on

Is the case touching the end of the S Pen when installed?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userqmJXawUAIZ
Asteroid

It doesn't seem to be, there is a magnetic closure on the case maybe that's it?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

That is very possible. Magnets can affect many functions of a phone.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userqmJXawUAIZ
Asteroid

Okay thank you. I hope that it doesn't damage it??

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hopefully not? I would not be able to guarantee it. Is the case a Samsung case?

userqmJXawUAIZ
Asteroid

No it's a one link case 

userqmJXawUAIZ
Asteroid

I'm finding it very difficult to get a folio case with decent protection the samsung brand ones dont offer much protection 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I agree. I have the same issue with my Note phone. I finally found one that had a small plastic snap like closure.

userqmJXawUAIZ
Asteroid

Okay 

What make and model did you find please?