cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CasaMofo
Constellation

Sprint activation of unlocked

Anyone else having trouble activating their unlocked phone? Trying to do it on Sprint and they say it's not compatible. Really don't wanna return and buy a Sprint specific phone if I can help it.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Sprint activation of unlocked

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out for assistance.

You would need to reach out to sprint directly for assistance with Activating the device on their networks.

Hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userjkMFZf0mXX
Constellation

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm hoping that the imei isn't in sprints database yet. Likely due to the phone not releasing until Friday. This is only a guess on my part. One of the most frustrating parts about being a sprint customer. 

CasaMofo
Constellation

This may or may not work for you, but it got me fixed and...

This may or may not work for you, but it got me fixed and activated.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sprint/comments/ctki52/_/

LoLaPrEi
Constellation

Re: This may or may not work for you, but it got me fixed and...

@CasaMofo wrote:

This may or may not work for you, but it got me fixed and activated.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sprint/comments/ctki52/_/

THANK YOU for posting this, he was super helpful and friendly.   Phone is now activated!

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@CasaMofo 

Same thing happened with one of our ambassadors with Sprint. Try getting a new SIM card with Sprint 

zeddy
Cosmic Ray

I had the same issue and they basically said I needed a new SIM card. So I took that opportunity to go to walmart and get a straight talk sim since I don't have a contract and am OVER Sprint.