cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Star Wars Edition Note 10 + Update Issues

Hello,

Is there a plan to release an update for full icon support for the starwars theme. Since currently only 10 apps have the starwars icon from the theme?

Highlighted
Constellation

I have similar as what you said but for me Kylo ren live image work fine when i turn on my phone and light speed when turn off phone. Shape change to hexagonal and sound is good still kylo ren theme song but I have problem "where the sw9 stickers" since i bought it , i didnt see sw9 stickers that samsung decribe about note 10+ plus sw edition. Also dark mode still not display theme.

Model code of phone: SM-N9750

Software version: One UI 2.0

Baseband version: N9750ZSU1BSLK

Service provider:  Unlock Smart

Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm also wondering if anyone else has noticed that the screen when receiving incoming calls is no longer black and red, like it was before the update. Is this the case for anyone else? Now it's just the normal incoming call screen. Maybe we can add this to the list of features that are no longer working after the update.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Lex092 I will definitely add this to the list of missing features.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'm experiencing the same incoming call issue as @Lex092 - the contrasting white is really obnoxious. Another reason why a correctly functioning dark mode is needed for this theme. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@SamsungRei Any updates about our issues?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks so much!

Highlighted
Asteroid

I am having the same issues as everyone here since the update as well,  everything from the kylo ren start up video not working to the folders not being hexagons to my incoming calls being white instead of black. I would like to stress that I bought this phone specifically for these types of special customizations and it's extremely disappointing that after my first update most of the special star wars features no longer work. Please do what you can to fix this @SamsungRei 

Thank you to everyone here who has posted about this issue in the hopes to get everything fixed asap! 

Model code of phone: SM-N975U1

Software version: One UI 2.0 Android Version 10

Baseband version: N975U1UES2BSLD

Service provider: Sprint

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungRei

any updates on this? two week old thread and no response from Samsung.... considering how much these special edition phones cost, this is pretty bad.

i'm having all the same issues as the other posters, after the UI update.

Model code of phone: SM-N975UI

Software version: One UI: 2.0 / Android: 10

Baseband version: N975U1UES2BSLD

Service provider: T-Mobile sim card

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@SamsungRei I was about to ask the same thing... Again. Not being able to use Dark Mode without wrecking the SW theme that I paid a lot for is getting really annoying and making me wonder why I bought this for it's functions to be messed with so immediately. 

When is Samsung pushing their update for compatibility with Android 10? This can't keep going on like this.