cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Re: Star Wars Edition Note 10 + Update Issues

@SamsungRei @SamsungZell any updates on when these issues will be fixed? It looks like everyone with the Star Wars model is affected and we are waiting very patiently for an update. What is Samsung's plan to fix these issues? When can we expect them to be fixed? It has been weeks since we've reported these issues and we've heard nothing...

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungRei @SamsungZell, I am having the same issues as everyone else here with my Star Wars Edition phone. I submitted my information to this post yesterday and it was deleted by the moderators for some reason. Please give us an update on a fix for Dark Side RC. All of us here spent a lot of money to get this phone for this exclusive theme and it's extremely disappointing that only after 1 update the theme is effectively nonfunctional. I implore you both to please provide us some sort of road map of when Samsung will fix the theme, please! 

My phone Info:

Model code of phone: SM-N975UI

Software version: One UI: 2.0 / Android: 10

Baseband version: N975U1UES2BSLD

Service provider: Sprint

Highlighted
Constellation

@SamsungRei @SamsungZell 

I too have these issues with the Dark side rc theme on my special edition note 10 plus. My folder icons are standard grey squares instead of dark hexagons that were initially with the them. I have tried re-applying the theme multiple times and still no hexagon folders. I have tested other galaxy themes and the folders do alter with those other themes but not with the darkside theme. Status update please and thank you for listening to our issues.

My phone Info:

Service provider: verizon sim

Highlighted
Constellation

@SamsungRei @SamsungZell

Hi, I have the same issue with the Dark Side theme. Phone made the new update version and I lost Dark Side Icon and emojis. 

My phone Info:

Service provider: ATT

Highlighted
Asteroid

Has anyone heard anything about this? The lack of response is concerning so just wondering if anyone has heard anything...

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I've heard nothing at all since their original ask for us to provide our phone information. The issues are still broken. I haven't seen any phone updates either. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Has anyone tried calling Samsung about this recently? We called them a month ago and reported the issue and they directed us here. I'm wondering if we might be able to get more traction if more people are calling about the same issue. This might put some pressure on, since the theme isn't working for any of us. Thoughts?

Highlighted
Asteroid

What number did you call? I will call them too. This issue seriously needs to get fixed ASAP. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

We called Samsung Support: 1-800-726-7864. Really hoping they give us some information ASAP!!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I just received an update tonight. It said it was from Samsung so I was pretty excited. After the update installed and my phone restarted it showed Dark Side RC was updating. I was really hoping our answers had finally come. 

No such luck. Nothing has changed. 

@SamsungRei seriously? We got an update but no fix. We have been telling you about the issues for over a month.