cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Star Wars Edition Note 10 + Update Issues

I've still heard nothing from Samsung. I have attached the DMs from Twitter. Screenshot_20200225-093419_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20200225-093428_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20200225-093439_Twitter.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

Issues with the Star Wars edition

The recent update to One UI caused some problemswith the Star Wars Edition Note 10 + so I'm starting alist for others to add to so Samsung can push anupdate.

• Dark Mode: when activated Dark Mode willoverride the theme in many locations making itobsolete and forcing those who want the theme toonly use Light Mode. Out of the box Dark Modecouldn't be activated but it could be using #hex_ without effecting the theme. Now activating DarkMode at all will not display the theme.

• Settings Menu: the newly added 'Theme' menuheading is in purple instead of the red from the DarkSide RC theme.

• Navigation Bar: the Dark Side RC theme used tomake the Navigation Bar black with red buttons andnow it is white with grey buttons.

• Kylo Ren Boot Image: some users have reportedthat there's no longer loads with the Kylo Ren bootimage.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@samsung where is the fix?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Let's report this bug and ask help to Disney...

It's somewhat a branding depreciation for them

Highlighted
Constellation

I have similar as what you said but for me Kylo ren live image work fine when i turn on my phone and light speed when turn off phone. Shape change to hexagonal and sound is good still kylo ren theme song but I have problem "where the sw9 stickers" since i bought it , i didnt see sw9 stickers that samsung decribe about note 10+ plus sw edition. Also dark mode still not display theme.

Model code of phone: SM-N9750

Software version: One UI 2.0

Baseband version: N9750ZSU1BSLK

Service provider:  Unlock Smart

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

What is your Android Security Patch level???
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Feb 1st is the latest one released 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Model Number ??
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

So an update came through and it appears to just be a security patch! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

It's been 3 months since this update first broke the theme with dark mode. We still have no fix and I'm just really disappointed in Samsung. I love my phone but it's really upsetting when an app updates to have dark mode but it can only be turned on by using the system dark mode but I can't do that without ruining a theme that came special with my phone.