Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Star Wars Edition Note 10 + Update Issues

Also got the update and no change to our theme. Disappointing

Highlighted
Asteroid

ADMINS: @SamsungAlix @SamsungBjorn @SamsungCare @SamsungJustin @SamsungMaya @SamsungSeanC

is there anything being done about any of these issues at all or are we all being ignored? please note that none of the staff have talked to us in weeks.

we just want to know if there is ANYTHING being done or worked on or if Samsung is even aware of these issues.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same here. @SamsungRei can you please provide us with an update? This is getting ridiculous, especially because it is affecting all of us and it seems like we are being ignored. Not a good experience at all.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

The next update needs to fix the defective dark mode issues. Come on Samsung!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

ADMINS: @SamsungAlix @SamsungBjorn @SamsungCare @SamsungJustin @SamsungMaya @SamsungSeanC @SamsungRei 

It seems to be that the Dark Side RC theme is specifically what needs an update. I'm starting to feel like now that they have our money for the Special Edition phone that they don't think they need to continue to support it. 

I hit up Samsung on Twitter but so help me if they say, "Just post to the community..."

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hey guys same thing is happening to me. Lost the kylo boot animation. Has this been fixed yet?

Highlighted
Astronaut

I reached out to samsung via all 3 of their instagram pages. No response at all. Can someone from samsung please give an update

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I reached out to Samsung Mobile on Twitter and received no response. Then I used the same post to Samsung Support on Twitter and they responded almost immediately. They acted very interested through DMs but ultimately told me they would report it upward and that they were very sorry for my negative experience. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm heading into the Samsung store today to have them look at an unrelated issue (my galaxy buds are acting up) so I'll ask the staff there about it as well.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Anyone hear anything yet? This is ridiculous and I'm not sure how to make sure this issue isn't overlooked. Anyone have any ideas?