cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rojas1993
Asteroid

Still having Signal problems note 10+

Hellow am still having problems with my note 10+ ...Sometimes when in loosee signal the phone dosen't get back to 4glte by himself... i have to restart device or get home  connect it to wifi and discconect it ...and then  just  work fine ...what you guys think is causing this problems sometimes i just get 0 bars and the  when i get out the spot when i loose the signal the bars comes back full  but the 4g or 4glte dosent come back until i restart the device... when i access sim card status is just said unknow  and disconnerted please does anybody exnperiencing same issues i have a tmobile variant on tmobile i already change sim card and i just dont want a repair phone or sent mine to samsung for repair  you guys think this a sowftware problem or carrier... it dosent happend every day just at random days but at same spots under same circutances pliz help ??? 

10 REPLIES 10
Neutron Star

Re: Still having Signal problems note 10+

Could be an on-going issue with multiple carriers, which Samsung is checking out

Rojas1993
Asteroid

How u know samsung is working on it ?? Any link to this info thank you 

Neutron Star

This issue seems to be spread and Samsung has to be working on it. Same thing as when there is an issue and apple doesn't say anything and then in about a month or two you have an update which fixes the issue. It's just there's no transparency in any of the manufacturers pretty much. I just hope it's not my wishful thinking

Rojas1993
Asteroid

Well thank that give me a lil big  of peace of mind i know i had to be a software problem because why dosen't happend everytime i could pass the same spot and nothing happend and then out no where the issue happends  so if the phone had any major problems should happend every time at any place i just dont feel like sending my phone to samsung  so it get all scratch up or they opened and loose any water resistant or get a refurbunished phone from insurance i paid top dollar for the phone and is not even a month old 

Neutron Star

@Rojas1993 wrote:

Well thank that give me a lil big  of peace of mind i know i had to be a software problem because why dosen't happend everytime i could pass the same spot and nothing happend and then out no where the issue happends  so if the phone had any major problems should happend every time at any place i just dont feel like sending my phone to samsung  so it get all scratch up or they opened and loose any water resistant or get a refurbunished phone from insurance i paid top dollar for the phone and is not even a month old 

I understand.  For the most part it has to be a software issue, unless it is a "faulty batch" related.  My Note10 on T-Mobile is happy with good signal.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@Rojas1993 Did you try contacting T-Mobile support for network issues in the surrounding area or issues with your account?

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Rojas1993
Asteroid

Already did  they tell me everything seen fine on their end a make me swap sim card problem didnt happend for two days then happend yersterday agian 

Samsung Care Ambassador

@Rojas1993 it seems to me a network issue a tower that is down for maintenance or upgrade since you are having issues on specific area.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Rojas1993
Asteroid

Ok let said is the tower then why when i get to a place that the phone work just fine before dosen't recconect alone even with full bars just 4g or 4glte dosent appear