cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lucros
Constellation

Still no DS4 support -_- Bluetooth controller recommendations?

So I just got my Note 10 Plus, and am still in the return period, and am seriously considering doing so. This is an $1100 phone and I can't connect it to a playstation 4 dual shock 4 controller? Come on. At this point, really considering a Pixel 4 XL. I've read comments on here going back 2-3 months, and this is still not a resolved issue?

Samsung, your not a flagship phone if you cant do what every other android can do.

To the other people on here who use their Note 10 or Note 10 Plus for games and emulation, what bluetooth controllers have you used that do work?

I was looking at the Ipega Red Knight and the Beboncol Saitake 700x specifically, not sure if the Ipega will fit the note 10 plus though

15 REPLIES 15
TechBoi
Cosmic Ray

Re: Still no DS4 support -_- Bluetooth controller recommendations?

xbox

Lucros
Constellation

Ive seen the xbox controllers recommended alot, I think if Im gonna spend like $50 though Id want a telescoping game controller to where I can use my phone like a nintendo switch

M107INFERNO
Cosmic Ray

DS4 support comes with android 10 from what I've heard. The beta will be released today and Samsung guaranteed the final version of android 10/one UI 2.0 will be released before the end of the year.

Lucros
Constellation

thanks for the update Smiley Happy

@M107INFERNO wrote:

DS4 support comes with android 10 from what I've heard. The beta will be released today and Samsung guaranteed the final version of android 10/one UI 2.0 will be released before the end of the year.

TechBoi
Cosmic Ray

ipega PG-9083S BT Gamepad Wireless Retractable Game Controller for Android Smartphone Tablet Win7 Win8 Win10 PC

Lucros
Constellation

this is one of the ones I was considering, by any chance do you think this would fit in like a cargo pocket when not in use?

Samsung_u1eADn5
Astronaut

8bitdo has controllers that work with just about anything.

Blksklgng1
Asteroid

Deactivate the Ps4 remote of your choice from Ps4. Afterwards hold ps4 home button and share button simultaneously. When the remote starts to flash connect it to phone. That's how I did mine and it works just fine.

Lucros
Constellation

Now when you say deactivate do you mean like just disconnect it or remove it from the console to where it would have to be reconnected through a cable? 
Also, what phone are you on?