cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Still no One UI 2.5 on Snapdragon

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm on a Note 10+ with Snapdragon 855 and my brother is on an S10+ with Snapdragon as well. We haven't gotten the update, just the September security patch. Haven't seen anyone in the US/CA region getting it and wonder why. 
it's been almost a month...
This just makes me lose hope in getting Android 11/One UI 3.0 in the next 6 months.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Still no One UI 2.5 on Snapdragon

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The One Ui 2.5 has ben released to the US thi week for the US if u have the SM-G97XU than u should have received it.
But if have the SM-G975U1 than u still have to wait same for the note 10 if ur model number has the U1 ate the end we need to wait a bit more.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just got it a couple days ago on my Att Note 10. Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The One Ui 2.5 has ben released to the US thi week for the US if u have the SM-G97XU than u should have received it.
But if have the SM-G975U1 than u still have to wait same for the note 10 if ur model number has the U1 ate the end we need to wait a bit more.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
@Jstanley417 weird. I'm on unlocked and had the idea those got updated before carrier versions :/
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm still waiting on Verizon
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Still no One UI 2.5 on Snapdragon

JUMP TO SOLUTION
am with Verizon and I already have my update UI 2.5
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
doesn't it actually come with the September security patch which means you should have it?
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Still no One UI 2.5 on Snapdragon

JUMP TO SOLUTION
no, it was bundled for Exynos versions, but for Snapdragon it was separate. Got the security patch on sep 6th, but still no update
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm with Sprint and my Note 10 Plus received the One UI 2.5 update along with the September 1st security update on the 24th of Sept, weighing in at 1.5+ GB.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
its bundled for snapdragon too, I just got it with the September patch on Verizon.