cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Stylus keep falling out.

I bought my Note 10+ and after couple months the pen fell out somewhere and i lost it.  Though maybe it was just me.  So i went to Best buy bought another one $30+.  and now a couple months later the second fell out somewhere and i lost it too.  This cannot just be a coincident there has to be some kind of deisgn flaw or something.  I do not use the S pen that much so its not like i wore it out.  I keep i there in case i want to use it (the reason i bought an Note 10+).   i know i am not the only person with the problem.  The biggest thing i have is the phone cost over $1000 and the pens are $30+ this is jsut unreal that i have to keep buying them over and over.

Please tell me someon is looking into a fix for thi?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Stylus keep falling out.

Hey there @userA5mHg9jea0, I hope you're doing well.

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with your device and the s pens. Unfortunately without you being able to find them, it gets a bit tricky on finding a solution. If you find one of your s pens or get a replacement, I'd suggest putting it in the device and while looking at it, shake the device around a bit and see if it falls out. I have not read any reports of this being an issue for anyone and don't see how this could be a possibility as the pens click in. If this is happening with the pens clicked in, you may need to take it in for repair as this is not normal behavior.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I have done that and I have read other in this forum that also had a problem so I am not the only one for this.  Just do a search

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Just to be sure, you are clicking it in place correct? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Really is there another hole in the phone where you can store the stylus?   I'm now intrigued that you have more than one hole in your note 10

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Not sure where you got the idea about another hole. I was asking if you are clicking the pen into the hole, or if you are just sliding it into the hole. 

Highlighted
Constellation

My S Pen keeps falling out of my Note 10 as well, and I don't use it much at all.  I have falled that it unlaunches on its own.  I really don't want to have to pay for another one being that I have had to buy a second one myself. I was hoping that the company may fix this issue.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userL2BQi5amdd Just to clarify, the S-pen was clicking into place and then unlocking from the device is that correct?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

My as pen keeps falling out. Sometimes I notice  that it is loose and click it back into place but I'm afraid one of these I won't   be so fortunate.