JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Super Fast Charger N10+

(Topic created: 08-25-2019 04:06 PM)
MLM1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

What actually comes in the box? My phone charges at the same speed as my N9?

Is the 45w something I have to pay extra for in order to charge faster? I mean I paid extra to have the "Top of Line" features but my phone charges exactly at the same rates as cheaper N9???

Explain? Do I need to pay even more?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NBI
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi @MLM1,

Hope you are doing well. Yes unfortunately the Charger that is included in the box only has charging speed of 25W, which charges just little faster than older devices. For 45W charger you'll have to buy a separate charger from the Samsung site to get the faster charging speed which cost like $50. So inorder to use 45W you'll have to buy a new charger.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

12 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

25w charger comes in the box. Previous galaxy models came with 15w charger

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@MLM1 the Note 10/+ come with a 25w charger included. You should notice a marked improvement in charging speeds(especially when low to ~80%). The 45w charger is $50.

Solution
NBI
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi @MLM1,

Hope you are doing well. Yes unfortunately the Charger that is included in the box only has charging speed of 25W, which charges just little faster than older devices. For 45W charger you'll have to buy a separate charger from the Samsung site to get the faster charging speed which cost like $50. So inorder to use 45W you'll have to buy a new charger.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

userV1fGr6gT8B
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i have an older note 5 ive been using.  will upgrade to note 10 plus on black friday.  just curious on the fast charger.  do the older samsung fast chargers work?  or do i have to get an updated one?  

i have one that looks like this.

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Samsung-Adaptive-Charging-Adapter/dp/B07SH1FZKF

0 Likes
Leeson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The phone comes with the fast charget

Leeson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Charger

0 Likes
tangsgirl22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yep the phone comes with an Amazing fast charger.

0 Likes
userV1fGr6gT8B
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes, but i need several around the house and work.  im wondering if my old ones work well too.  

0 Likes
Gifskii
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the n10+ and you will not need to charge more the ones a day.... this phone has amazing battery. life the once that comes in the box will charge the phone from 15% to 90% in less then 45 minutes. But yes the older chargers will still "fast charge"

0 Likes