cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MLM1
Cosmic Ray

Super Fast Charger N10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What actually comes in the box? My phone charges at the same speed as my N9?

Is the 45w something I have to pay extra for in order to charge faster? I mean I paid extra to have the "Top of Line" features but my phone charges exactly at the same rates as cheaper N9???

Explain? Do I need to pay even more?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Hi @MLM1, Hope you are doing well. Yes unfortunately the...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @MLM1,

Hope you are doing well. Yes unfortunately the Charger that is included in the box only has charging speed of 25W, which charges just little faster than older devices. For 45W charger you'll have to buy a separate charger from the Samsung site to get the faster charging speed which cost like $50. So inorder to use 45W you'll have to buy a new charger.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

3 REPLIES 3
Black Hole

25w charger comes in the box. Previous galaxy models came...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

25w charger comes in the box. Previous galaxy models came with 15w charger

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Super Fast Charger N10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@MLM1 the Note 10/+ come with a 25w charger included. You should notice a marked improvement in charging speeds(especially when low to ~80%). The 45w charger is $50.

Comet

Hi @MLM1, Hope you are doing well. Yes unfortunately the...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @MLM1,

Hope you are doing well. Yes unfortunately the Charger that is included in the box only has charging speed of 25W, which charges just little faster than older devices. For 45W charger you'll have to buy a separate charger from the Samsung site to get the faster charging speed which cost like $50. So inorder to use 45W you'll have to buy a new charger.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.