cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Switch snapchat (or any other app) to mobile data

I am just curious why this keeps happening. The only wifi network I really connect to is my own, which is on xfinity.  I have checked the router settings and there is nothing being blocked. I also don't seem to have any issues when in the app. I just randomly get this message. It is not always this app. I never say yes because I'm not sure what is causing this message. I don't have any issues connecting to anything on my wifi. I was literally just in the snapchat app and it was working fine. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Switch snapchat (or any other app) to mobile data

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to the developers of the SnapChat app for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Switch snapchat (or any other app) to mobile data

it also happens with a few other apps. I only posted it here because when I search for this issue I can't find it anywhere. But I remember it also happening on my Note8. But everything in snapchat still loads so that's why I don't understand why Android itself is telling me this because it's a system notification. It's not from the app itself.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Switch snapchat (or any other app) to mobile data

Have you tried resetting the network settings? https://thedroidguy.com/reset-network-settings-on-galaxy-note10-1113905

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Switch snapchat (or any other app) to mobile data

Honestly, I did a factory reset recently and set up Android from scratch and it still is doing it. so I turned off the setting in wifi to allow use of individual apps to switch to mobile network.