cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userL38A4LK1fH
Astronaut

System UI not responding

Ok! So here is the issues, likely i started having problems with the phone freezing with the System UI not responding. Is really weird because this processor it supposed to be better, I'm kind of disappointed because on my Note 8 I never have this problems any suggestions why this is happening.

4 REPLIES 4
userGzGaZ0KLjh
Constellation

Re: System UI not responding

I'm not having major issues. But I've noticed for the last few days that when my screen timeouts it does a quick green tinting then screen darkens. Maybe it's my screensaver, UI, or whatever but its irking me. I "upgraded" from the N9 only due to Carrier issues. Hopefully this update solves this screen issue completely.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@userL38A4LK1fH wrote:

Ok! So here is the issues, likely i started having problems with the phone freezing with the System UI not responding. Is really weird because this processor it supposed to be better, I'm kind of disappointed because on my Note 8 I never have this problems any suggestions why this is happening.

Could you tell us more about the device, that network and the situations where this happens ?

Generally speaking you should restart the device, if that doesn't help you could restart into

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-start-my-samsung-smartphone-or-tablet-in-...

to make sure it's no thrid party app that's causing the problem

Highlighted
userRmAiDkMCUI
Asteroid

I have the same issue as you.  My phone hangs/freezes randomly--not specific to any one app.  I have tried factory reset, wiping partition cache, and running in safe mode.  Nothing has worked so far.  I'm on an Unlocked Note10+.  So far, seems like everyone will only suggest those three "solutions."

Samsung_3KBRxRB
Astronaut

I just have started having this issue