cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MLM1
Cosmic Ray

T Mobile Note 10+

I received my phone today and noticed that there is no multi line setting on my N10+.

Is that a feature that doesn't come with a phone if bought through Samsung although its a TMO branded phone with what I thought all the firmware?

13 REPLIES 13
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: T Mobile Note 10+

@MLM1 

Could you provide me with your baseband version? You can find this by going into settings, about phone, software information

Samsung_i2hTQqb
Constellation

I'm very iritated that the multi line setting is not here.  TMOBILE said that samsung removed it so if that's the case can samsung put it back????

user6SJ579rrbt
Constellation

I agree. I use that for my business on my note 9 because the digits app is weak. Please put it back

MLM1
Cosmic Ray

N975USQU1ASGO

N975USQU1ASGO

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: N975USQU1ASGO

@MLM1 

Try making sure you have the digits app installed on your phone and logged in. Once that is complete go to the T-Mobile app then login and then click on the more tab then profile setting then there should be an option for multi-line settings. Enable that

MLM1
Cosmic Ray

No there is no option on the TMO app. Digits is installe...

No there is no option on the TMO app.

Digits is installed.

On my N9, I didn't even need Digits installed. The setting was in Accounts, Back Up, Multi Line and that is where you enabled.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: No there is no option on the TMO app. Digits is installe...

@MLM1 

In your T-Mobile app go to the more tab then try profile settings

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: No there is no option on the TMO app. Digits is installe...

@MLM1 

I believe T-Mobile has removed it. When I go to my accounts and try to add the digits app, it adds it successfully but it doesn't appear under my settings. Pretty sure they removed it

MLM1
Cosmic Ray

That would not be good. I paid TMO 10.00 plus 3.00 bucks...

That would not be good. I paid TMO 10.00 plus 3.00 bucks for Google to port my number PLUS 10 bucks a month to have my business number on my TMO plan because I didn't like using an app for my business line. Now I still have to use an app and pay 10.00 a month!!!???

That would be super freaking annoying and make no sense. Is there another to triple verify?