cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

T mobile rcs messaging

Just wondering why, after tmobile enabled Google rcs system wide, the Samsung messages app no longer has different color bubbles for chat and text. Now all messages look the same and there's no way to tell if chat or text without going into details. Used to be blue bubbles for chat and greenish for text/mms. Now they're all greenish and text entry just says "enter message " instead of "chat message" or "text message ". I'm sure this is t mobiles doing, any chance we can just get the full factory Samsung messages app instead. It's always one step forward, two steps back. This doesn't make it very useful as compared to Google messages. Too many features are missing. I can't be the only one that sees this as a problem.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: T mobile rcs messaging

T-Mobile has RCS but it depends on whoever is receiving your texts. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: T mobile rcs messaging

I'm aware rcs is active. What I'm saying is that you can't tell the difference except read recipt and typing indicators. It use to say chat message when you select a contact that has chat and text message when you were sending to those without chat. The Samsung messages app has rcs and more features built-in. So why not just allow the app as its designed? Tired of carrier's stripping features just so they can offer the same thing either free or for a fee. Funny, they don't do it on iPhone, just android.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: T mobile rcs messaging

This James H. I thanks very very much I sure do appreciate for Helping me out sign <edit?