cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userGZbNYxP74I
Constellation

Terrible Support

Tried ordering my husband a Note 10+ but had so many troubles. He has been an iPhone user for over 10 years so I was super excited I was finally able to convince him to move to Samsung. The Samsung website had free ear buds which made the deal sweater. I tried ordering for days but always got stuck at the checkout page. I was not able to select the legal terms. I decided to try the chat assist which was no help. I was told to clear my cookies. Well I had tried not only on my phone (Shop Samsung app, and different browsers) but also on my laptop using IE and Chrome. I did try to clear cookies and cache but that was not the issue. They then sent my problem up and said they would get back to me. A day later I was told it was an AT&T issue. I knew it wasn't but still called my carrier any way. They told me there was nothing they could do on the Samsung website and to order just on their website. I didn't want to do that since the deals were not the same. I tried again with the same issue on the Samsung website, of course the same issue happened. I then called support  (which was a super long wait btw) and was told to clear my cookies. I explained how we went through this already so she looked into the notes. When she came back on the line she told me I had to call AT&T. I was getting nowhere so I asked to speak with a manager. I was put on hold and then was hung up on. I was so frustrated. I ended up just purchasing the Note 10+ at Best Buy (without any problems at all) but didn't receive the ear buds. The support I received from Samsung is shameful. This might be our last year using the products.