cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Terrible reception...

I have come to my wits end with this phone. I get terrible reception where I live which is very close to a cell tower. Every person that comes over with any other phone and any samsung phone from the s9 back, has great reception regardless of carrier including pay by minute carriers. At work is the same issue everyone can get reception but me. Amazing how in this day and age things like this happen and on a large scale, seen posts like this on several forums.

I have contacted my carrier about this several times and the only thing they say is that I have to contact the manufacturer. I tried contacting samsung, I got the did you unplug and plug it back in type response. Then they say you can send the phone in to be looked at, which I would have to pay shipping both there and back and this can take weeks to get back and would cost me what parts need to be replaced. Why should this cost me anything? I didn't make the phone if I did I would have made sure it worked as advertised.

Even the icrap works perfectly where my note10 does not work, it seems that manufacturer backs their products and makes sure they work before selling them.

In two weeks I will be changing carriers and luckily I will be able to trade this phone in for one that works. This will be my last samsung product, over the years it's been everything from cell phones, to tv's, pc parts and beyond. I was a samsung fanboy and with this experience I am done, a high end product such as this and they don't stand behind it.

3 REPLIES 3
Cosmic Ray

Re: Terrible reception...

You've probably got one with a faulty antenna line.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Whatever it is no one is taking responsibility and trying to put it on me, like I made the phone myself.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Soliloquy what phone and carrier?