cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: The Note 10+ is the worst Galaxy when it comes to scratches!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

PS What is the solution? Why are there scratches on 10+ after a few weeks when previous models have not scratched at all?  Please provide a solution so that no further scratches appear. Many thanks. @Members

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: The Note 10+ is the worst Galaxy when it comes to scratches!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userRdjQRpom6y 

Well, there is no such thing as scratch proof screen. As one wise person have said: "glass is glass". I guess they could use a full sapphire crystal screen, if we wanted to pay a $1000 more per phone. And even that can still get scratches. 

I found the Note10 glass to be more scratch resistant than the Note9 before it. And after using one for almost 9 months, yes it got few very minor, barely noticeable scratches, but IMO it did great!

Apple claims to have the toughest screen in any phone, but my wife has a iPhone 11Pro Max, and it's all scratched up, it looks like it's been through war. She had her phone for about 6 months. I also have a work iPhone 11, and it has many more, much more serious scratches than the Note10, and I only had the iPhone for about 3 months. 

I think the Note 10 line is very good at that. No phone is scratch "proof", yet, but from what we have, the Note10 is one of the best.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1