cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: The Note 10+ is the worst Galaxy when it comes to scratches!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usergNKg39U68t 

This phone is not fragile! Are you absolutely, positivey sure you don't have the preinstalled screen protector still on? They apply it so well it's easy to miss it and not realize it's on there. It's possible it;s under protective plastic, although I don't think my phone had it. The preinstalled screen pritector does scratch easily, but the screen does not. I've been using my phone without any protection for over 3 months and there are no scrathes as of today.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's your fault ,the quality has nothing to do with this and you should protect your phone

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had mine for a couple of months now, and as a not very carfule person that dropped it and shattered my screen protector I still have no scratch nor crack, though the phone does come with a plastic screen protector.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Always get a screen protector, tempered glass, because nothing is full proof.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The scratches are probably in the pre installed screen protector, all it is is a thin plastic protector just a little thicker than what used to cone on the phones. Mine did rue same. I removed it.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had mine since the second week it was realised, took out the scrern protector it came with , been using it like that ever since and i have no scratches at the front , but the back thats always in the case ive seen some wear and . I think its the contact of the case and the back of the phone . Anyways t put a bit of tissue and it hasn't increased since .

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's why my phone always has a glass screen protector on it.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Kbro12345 right he probably doesn't realize it's a preinstalled screen protector 👍🏼👍🏼

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just found a very visible scratch.  Never happened before with other phones . There's definitely an issue there. Kinda disappointed 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I definitely removed the plastic film my 10+ came with.  I have had Samsung Galaxy Note before and never had any issues with scratches.  Much to my grave disappointment, despite being a very careful person and keeping my Note in a soft felt case, after only a few weeks scratches have appeared.  Why doesn't such an expensive phone come with a scratchproof screen?  Why