cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGsSyl1YuJE
Constellation

The note 10 is a downgrade from the S10 and the Note 9

Really?!

Removing the Iris Scanner, heart rate sensor and Auxiliary port?!!!!!! As well as altering the position of the fingerprint sensor from the back and putting it on the screen -On the back was much much easier to reach out to-?

Are we upgrading or downgrading?

To me, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is currently the best phone Samsung has ever done.

I'm really disappointed!

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: The note 10 is a downgrade from the S10 and the Note 9

@userGsSyl1YuJE there are many many upgrades when it comes to the new Note 10. I have been loving my + version especially. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Former Note 9 and S10+ user here. 

Samsung_5j0qBtT
Astronaut

Note 10 plus is amazing.. And osam phone.. For Samsung...

Note 10 plus is amazing.. And osam phone.. For Samsung...

usertRl29z6FnS
Constellation

Re: Note 10 plus is amazing.. And osam phone.. For Samsung...

Osam? 

usertRl29z6FnS
Constellation

Totally agree! Reserved my Note 10 but never pre-ordered it. Going to try the One Plus 7 Pro now I'm tired of the hypocrisy Samsung turned into ... Pulling out all ads on iPhone comparison? Haha, they went low this time, for real hahaha 

userGsSyl1YuJE
Constellation

Actually this got me super annoyed, as I was waiting so badly for the new Note to be released in order to upgrade from my Note 8 but unfortunately, this happens. Another thing, to be honest, I don't get along with any other phones except the Samsungs, I just can't adapt to them. Guess the note 8 is spending another year with me until I see what "non-sense" they're up to next year.

Samsung_stWlsEc
Astronaut

Lol

Lol

Ebounce88
Cosmic Ray

I like everything about the note 10 plus so far (upgraded...

I like everything about the note 10 plus so far (upgraded from note 9) except the dongle/headphone jack. I use my phone constantly all day with aux cord to my work truck. Now its charge phone or aux, not both. Also this is supposed to be a bigger battery then note 9 and so far I'm very disappointed in 10 plus battery. Might be a lemon we shall see

userfnx6M3sOox
Asteroid

I'm definitely disappointed about a couple of things but...

I'm definitely disappointed about a couple of things but not much. I still think it was worth the upgrade coming from a Note 9. At first I thought it was going to be a big deal that I don't have a headset jack but I use the Galaxy Buds so I'm not complaining about that. I'm impressed about the way the battery is distributed for use; I went from 8:30am to 4:30pm and it only dropped to 52%. I would just say Samsung should put the dongle in the box the way Google does. One other thing I wanna test is the connection quality to the Galaxy Buds over distance and calls. Those have been 2 issues that plagued me with the Note 9! The last thing I want to see happen is the quality of the AR Emojis. I hate sitting next to 🍎 ppl and hearing them brag about how much better their animojis are than ours.

userVxgCWm30MC
Constellation

Yeah. I upgraded from note 8, but feel disappointed. Except the bigger screen and battery, I lose alot of stuffs that I like in note 8.