cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Theme problem

Everytime I download a Theme, my messages and contacts never change like everything else does. Does anyone else have this problem or no how to fix that?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Theme problem

Thank you for reaching out. Have you verified the themes are compatible with the Android version on your device?

Are you using dark mode on your device?

Have you had a software update recently to your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Comet

Do you have dark mode on? For some reason, certain apps don't theme while dark mode is activated. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Yes!! It has been an ongoing problem for me for over a month,  and on and off again for probably 6 months or more. Try switching to default,  then delete the theme u want to use from 'my stuff' , clear the cache and data from Themes store,  restart your phone and then redownload the theme and apply. If that doesn't work, try clearing cache/partition from your device.  Last thing to try if those things don't work is clearing the cache and data from Google play services (settings>apps) and also Android web view. The last step seems to be what helped resolve the issue for me, really think there is a glitch and/or compatibility issue with them and latest versions of Android.  

Highlighted

The themes you have installed might not be fully compatible with your OS version. Try these themes and you should have a complete theming solution:

https://technastic.com/best-samsung-themes-one-ui/

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I have several of the themes u mentioned 😁 U mentioned Sebastian,  another excellent theme developer who currently has several of his themes free or discounted is Alex Pie. 

@userYJ2jYvAYM1 wrote:

The themes you have installed might not be fully compatible with your OS version. Try these themes and you should have a complete theming solution:

https://technastic.com/best-samsung-themes-one-ui/